Saturday, December 27, 2008

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

We all know that we pretty much care about what we wear ..
For all those who like to wear T shirts with some lines on it , then better while going arround for T Shirts next time , look for some lines listed below :-
The top one I am lloking forward is this one
" I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it."
1. Smile, it's the second best thing you can do with your lips.
2.There's too much blood in my alcohol system.
3.Do not disturb I'm disturbed enough already.
4.Excuse, but do I look like someone who cares?
5.Hard work has a future payoff Laziness pays off now.
6.I'm sorry My fault I forgot you were an idiot.
7. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
8.Quoting one is plagiarism; quoting many is research.
9.I'm not a complete idiot--some parts are missing.

Still more ways to Redefine Insainty comes up .. you all will be posted on this ...
Still then pretty much try you own way of Redefining Insanity...

No comments:

Post a Comment