Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hey all of my blogg readers . Have fun to use these quotes and be proud to be a Beer drinker .. "All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer ."

"To some it's a six-pack, to me it's a support group. Salvation in a can!"

"Be always drunken. Nothing else matters...Drunken with what?With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you will.But be drunken."

"Prohibition makes you want to cry into your beer, and denies you the beer to cry into." "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."
"I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me."

No comments:

Post a Comment